🗞️ BI-WEEKLY, BITE-SIZED LIVE SHOPPING INSIGHTS
EAST MEETS WEST
2020 was considered “year zero” for Live Shopping in the west; a time to retarget and adapt. In 2021, it is the year to get familiar and craft your action plan gradually. Here are insights from Asia decoded by Livescale’s own experts, for all the businesses in the west.
Ask the Experts: 7 Tips to Boost Traffic to your Live Shopping Event
Director of Paid Media at Bloom
Understanding that Live Shopping is a strong addition to your marketing mix. Your team has identified all steps to ensure your event goes smoothly, but now you need people to actually show up and engage.
That’s definitely one of the most challenging parts of crafting your live shopping strategy. But, We’re here to give you 7 tips for building awareness.
Screen time may be at an all-time high, but so is competition for your viewer’s attention. In order to bring motivated, enthusiastic audience members that you can depend on, it’s important to think about your Live Shopping promotion strategy.
- Give users a reason to sign up!
- Re-engage your past customers and current community.
- Create buzz around your event on social media channels.
- Partner with influencers to promote your event.
- Leverage your site’s organic traffic with a popup on your site.
- Share a recap of the event afterwards to build awareness for a future event, generating a clear “FOMO” effect for next time!
- After your event, retarget this high-intent audience through specific social media ads and emails.
Case Study | JENNY BIRD
Digital Marketing Agency – Bloom
Founded in 2008, JENNY BIRD has grown to be a cult fave with celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Selena Gomez.
Like many early adopters, eager to continue their strong relationship and maintain status as the brand for women on the move, the JENNY BIRD team turned to Live Shopping to do what they do best; be the first.
“We are always thinking of new ways to reach our customer, and getting Jenny in front of the customer…but the pandemic inspired us to try this new approach to selling,” says Laura Carincini, Director of Digital Marketing and Content. “We wanted to meet the customer where they were – in their homes.”